Gamezenter Community Events
At Gamezenter, there’s nothing we love more than providing space for you to host your public gaming events! Whether you’re teaching your favorite board game, running a public RPG, or setting up a spot for your miniatures club to wage war, we’ve got you covered!
To submit a new community event, just follow the steps below:
1. Create or Log into your Gamezenter Community Organizer account.
Enter your username and password to log in to your Gamezenter Community Organizer account. If you don’t have an account, click the “register” link and follow the instructions to create one. (Note that this is different from your Gamezenter shop account; those credential won’t log you in here.)
2. Add your Event
Once you’re logged in, you can add your event.
- Enter a title and a description, and a time and date(s). Make sure to include the game you’re running, and what the players will be doing. (Note that we might tweak the title or description for length or clarity.)
- Upload an exciting banner image, ideally one that’s 1200×360 pixels in size.
- Enter whatever categories and tags you feel are appropriate, and your community website if you’ve got one.
- Leave the cost blank unless you’ve already made arrangements with us. Community events should generally be free and open to anyone in the community.
Once you submit your event, you’ll receive an email within a few days letting you know whether or not it’s been accepted. If it is, it’ll be on the events calendar! If not, we may ask you for more information or to pick a different date.
3. Spread the Word
That’s all there is to it! Once your event is scheduled, go on and let the world know!
Thank you for hosting your event at Gamezenter. We look forward to seeing you here!