Looking for a space to host your event? You’ve come to the right place!
We’ve hosted many dozens of events over the years in our spacious Event Room, capable of fitting hundreds of attendees, depending on the function.
Types of Events
We have the capability to host many different event types, such as
- Tabletop Game Tournaments
- eSports Tournaments
- Product Launches
- Corporate Presentations
- Sponsored Parties
- Private Parties (incl. Weddings, Halloween, etc).
Our capacity will be related to your event needs. A few example of past events are:
- Card Game Tournaments: 200 – 250 participants
- Board Game Tournaments: 100 – 200 participants
- Miniature Game Tournaments: 75 – 100 participants
- Seated Presentations: 250 – 300 participants
- Seated Dining: 150 – 200 participants
- Standing/Seated (Mix) Party: 200 – 250 participants
Larger function? Subject to time and availability, we may be able to arrange for larger functions by reserving and cordoning other areas of the Gamezenter for your event.
In addition to space access, Gamezenter can provide the following services, depending on your needs:
- Tables and Chairs
- Scoring Timers and Announcement Monitors
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Catering (including beer and wine service)
- Decorations and Posters
Price and Availability
We would love to talk to you about your event. To get the conversation started and to provide you with pricing and availability information, please press the button below to navigate to our detailed contact form.
Community Gaming Events (and Small Events)
Looking to organize a tabletop game get-together, learn-to-play, organized play, or game league in our open gaming area? We’d love to have you.
Gamezenter typically charges no fee for small, locally-run community gaming events in our open game area, provided that such game events are open to all patrons (at no charge). If you’re interesting in hosting a one-time or repeating game at Gamezenter, we invite you to visit our Community Events page to register your event.